Inner Ring Road, Hyderabad
|Inner Ring Road, Hyderabad|
|అంతర వలయ రహదారి|
Hyderabad IRR in red
|Maintained by Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority|
|Length||50 km (30 mi)|
IRR's master plan called as Intelligent Transport System was done by Nippon Koei of Japan. The project which includes the Outer Ring Road, Hyderabad, has been implemented with assistance from Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and its construction has finished in 2008.
The road passes through Mehdipatnam including Masab Tank, Banjara Hills, NH 65 via Punjagutta, NH 44 via Begumpet, Mettuguda, Tarnaka, Habsiguda, Uppal,NH163 via Ghatkesar road, Nagole, L B Nagar, karmanghat, champapet, Santoshnagar crossroads, NH 765 via Chandrayangutta, Kurnool highway, Rajendranagar bypass road, via SH 2 Attapur, RethBowli. The road joins the P V Narsimha Rao Elevated Expressway at Aramgarh.
- Unified Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Hyderabad (India)
- Radial Roads, Hyderabad (India)
- Elevated Expressways in Hyderabad
- Intermediate Ring Road, Hyderabad (India)
- Outer Ring Road, Hyderabad
- Regional Ring Road
- "Violence on OU campus". The Hindu. Retrieved 24 February 2012.
- "A master plan for Intelligent Transport System". IBN Live. Retrieved 24 February 2012.
- "Axed structures get property tax notice". Times of India. Archived from the original on 24 December 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2012.
- "Inner ring road getting ready". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 February 2012.