"Consulting with Passion".
|Founded||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Nikhil Kuruganti - (Chairman & CEO)|
Business intelligence services
|Revenue||US$ 1.2 Million (2012–13)|
|Website||Inno Garage, Inno Garage Branding|
Inno Garage is a global management consulting and innovation management conglomerate headquartered in India with offices in US, Dubai, Singapore and Australia. It operates as a generalist strategy adviser to corporates, governments, non-profit organizations and public around the world on issues ranging from strategy development to performance improvement.
The company was founded by Nikhil Kuruganti in 2009 with a meager sum of 150 Rupees as Inno Garage Branding. This is the first company that was incubated by the E Cell of University of Hyderabad. The team initially focused on developing listening tools on social media platforms. The company developed a social media tracking and analysis tool named Inno Gate in 2011. Inno Gate provides real-time social media analytics and tracking across most of digital platforms.
The company diversified into various verticals of management consulting and has changed its name into Inno Garage Consulting. Now it focuses on legal consulting, Investment management, innovation management, risk management along with brand consulting.
Temple of CSR
Indian Government has provided guidelines to the corporates for the implementation of corporate social responsibility through the Companies Act 2013. The company provides planning, designing and impact assessment services for these corporates though its Temple of CSR. Company's business practices are often a subject of case study in some business schools in India.
The company provides online legal services under the name of Legal Tantra that provides individuals and small to medium-sized businesses with online legal services—including company incorporation, compliance registration, tax filing and legal document review. The site also provides attorneys through its On-Call service.
Neo Quotient is a web-based service which enables students enhance their problem solving capabilities by emphasizing on the Spatial Skills, Perceptual Reasoning, Verbal Skills, Working Memory and Mathematical abilities. 
- "Inno Garage - CrunchBase Profile". CrunchBase.com. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "'Like' trackers". The Indian Express. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- "New Google Plus Branding Tool". Free Press Release. Retrieved 2011-06-22.
- "This Entrepreneur Swam Against All Odds". Rahul Pisharody, The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "An overview of CSR Rules under Companies Act, 2013". Ekta Bahl, Business Standard. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Unconventional Social Responsibility – Journey of 'Temple of CSR'". Abhisheik Soni, Brand Kahani. Retrieved 2014-09-11.
- "Women Entrepreneurship In India; How Tough It Is?". Akanksha Samar, The Startup Journal. Retrieved 2014-11-15.
- "Living it up, the IMT Nagpur way!". IMT Nagpur. Retrieved 2014-05-13.
- "Marquepedia". IMT Nagpur. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- "Neo Quotient". Neo Quotient Team. Retrieved 2014-12-23.