From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Innocent Bystander)
Innocent bystander means a viewer, watcher, onlooker, a guiltless witness of a crime.
Innocent Bystander may refer to:
Films and television
- Innocent Bystander (film), a 1972 film directed by Peter Collinson
- There Are No Innocent Bystanders, a documentary about The Libertines
- Innocent Bystander (band), a Vancouver-based Canadian band, also part of the Canadian hip hop collective Sweatshop Union
- "Innocent Bystander", a song on Korn's untitled album
- Innocent Bystanders, a Perth-based Australian band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Innocent bystander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.