|Founder||Nate Nelson, Jamie Strong, Hanni El Khatib|
|Distributor(s)||Alternative Distribution Alliance|
|Genre||Alternative rock, indie rock, pop, electronic, jazz, punk rock|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
Innovative Leisure is a record label founded in 2010 by Nate Nelson, Jamie Strong, and Hanni El Khatib. Its roster features BADBADNOTGOOD, Classixx, De Lux, Gossamer, Hanni El Khatib, Holy Fuck, Korey Dane, Khun Narin, Mint Field, Nick Waterhouse, Nosaj Thing, Rhye, Superhumanoids, The Molochs, The Buttertones, and Tijuana Panthers. Alumni include Allah-Las, Bass Drum of Death, Crystal Antlers, Tropics, and Wall of Death.
In 2016, Innovative Leisure was one of the 21 labels nominated for the IMPALA FIVEUNDERFIFTEEN campaign shining a light on the most inspiring young labels. The label received the IMPALA Young Label Spotlight Award.
- Weiss, Jeff (September 30, 2015). "Jamie Strong Is the Most Influential Figure You've Never Heard of in the L.A. Music Scene". LA Weekly. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- Holsin, Peter. "The Good Taste And Thoughtful Curation Of Indie Powerhouse, Innovative Leisure Records". Forbes.com. Retrieved December 29, 2015.
- Ugwu, Reggie (July 2, 2013). "Independent Study: Innovative Leisure". Billboard. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- "IMPALA Young Label Spotlight". IMPALA Website.
- "FIVEUNDERFIFTEEN: Innovative Leisure (US)". The Independent Echo.