Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ino, inó, ʻino, or -ino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ino or INO may refer to:
Arts and music
- "I'm Not Okay" (INO), a 2004 song by American alternative rock band My Chemical Romance
- I-No, a character in the Guilty Gear series of video games
- Ino (Greek mythology), a queen of Thebes in Greek mythology
- INO Records, an American Christian music label
- Ino Yamanaka, a character in the anime/manga series Naruto
- INO, Greek artist
- Internuclear ophthalmoplegia (INO), a neurological pathological condition
- Fort Ino, a defunct Russian coastal fortress in the Gulf of Finland
- Ino, Kōchi, a town in Kochi Prefecture, Japan
- Inó, the Hungarian name for Inău village, Someș-Odorhei Commune, Sălaj County, Romania
- Ino, Alabama, an unincorporated community, United States
- Ino, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community, United States
- Inongo Airport (IATA code: INO) in Inongo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Science and technology
- 173 Ino, an asteroid in the main Asteroid Belt
- India-based Neutrino Observatory, a particle physics research project
- Indium(III) oxide, a chemical compound often abbreviated as "InO"
- Institut National d'Optique (INO), a Canadian technological design and development firm
- .ino files, programs (sketches) for the Arduino range of microcontrollers
- INO, ИНО, Иностранный отдел, First Chief Directorate of the KGB of the USSR predecessor
- In-N-Out Burger, an American fast food restaurant chain with the trademarked abbreviation "INO"
- Shiori Ino, a Japanese murder victim
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.