From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ino or INO may refer to:
Arts and music
- "I'm Not Okay" (INO), a 2004 song by American alternative rock band My Chemical Romance
- I-No, a character in the Guilty Gear series of video games
- Ino (Greek mythology), a queen of Thebes in Greek mythology
- INO Records, an American Christian music label
- Ino Yamanaka, a character in the anime/manga series Naruto
- iNO, a visual artist from Greece specialised in public art
- Internuclear ophthalmoplegia (INO), a neurological pathological condition
- Fort Ino, a defunct Russian coastal fortress in the Gulf of Finland
- Ino, Kochi, a town in Kochi Prefecture, Japan
- Inó, the Hungarian name for Inău village, Someș-Odorhei Commune, Sălaj County, Romania
- Ino, Alabama, an unincorporated community, United States
- Ino, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community, United States
- Inongo Airport (IATA code: INO) in Inongo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Science and technology
- 173 Ino, an asteroid in the main Asteroid Belt
- India-based Neutrino Observatory, a particle physics research project
- Indium(III) oxide, a chemical compound often abbreviated as "InO"
- Institut National d'Optique (INO), a Canadian technological design and development firm
- .ino files, programs (sketches) for the Arduino range of microcontrollers
- INO, ИНО, Иностранный отдел, First Chief Directorate of the KGB of the USSR predecessor
- In-N-Out Burger, an American fast food restaurant chain with the trademarked abbreviation "INO"
- Shiori Ino, a Japanese murder victim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.