Inokashira-koen Station, May 2008
|Location||3-35-12 Inogashira, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo
|Operated by||Keio Corporation|
|Line(s)||Keio Inokashira Line|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Passengers (FY2014)||6,587 daily|
Only all-stations "Local" services stop at this station. During the daytime, there are eight services per hour in either direction.
The station has two opposing ground-level side platforms serving two tracks. The station building is located on the side of the Kichijoji-bound platform, and connected to the Shibuya-bound platform by an underground passageway.
In July 2006, the station underwent renovations to provide universal accessibility, including installation of elevators, toilets, and renovations of the station office.
|1||■ Keio Inokashira Line||for Kichijōji|
|2||■ Keio Inokashira Line||for Shimo-Kitazawa, Meidaimae, and Shibuya|
|Keio Inokashira Line (IN16)|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Mitakadai (IN15)||Local||Kichijōji (IN17)|
The station opened on 1 August 1933.
From 22 February 2013, station numbering was introduced on Keio lines, with Inokashira-kōen Station becoming "IN16".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 6,587 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
It is situated in a quiet residential area with only a handful of shops and restaurants, but Kichijōji is only a 10-minute walk away (600 m).
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 206. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (April 2010). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１巻 東京駅―三鷹エリア [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 1 Tokyo Station - Mitaka Area]. Japan: Kodansha. pp. 12, 55. ISBN 978-4-06-270061-0.
- 京王線・井の頭線全駅で「駅ナンバリング」を導入します。 [Station numbering to be introduced on Keio Line and Inokashira Line] (pdf). News release (in Japanese). Keio Corporation. 18 January 2013. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- 1日の駅別乗降人員 [Average daily station usage figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Keio Corporation. 2014. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- 1日の駅別乗降人員 [Average daily station usage figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Keio Corporation. 2013. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Inokashira-kōen Station.|
- Keio Inokashira-kōen Station information (Japanese)