Created in 1972 with the acronym ZIRST, it becomes Inovallée in 2005 and houses primarily companies in the fields of information and communications technology. In 2014, there are more than 362 companies and 11,174 people working in the park.
Companies and institutions
The major companies located at Inovallée are Xerox Research Centre Europe, Orange labs, Dolphin Integration, Mirantis, Schneider Electric, Salesforce.com and also the French Institute for Research in Computer Science and Automation.
- acronym ZIRST.
- lesechos.fr, A Grenoble, la ZIRST va étendre sa zone d'influence. (in French)
- lessor.fr, Inovallée confirme sa forte attractivité (in French)
- greenit.fr, Air Liquide teste le coach personnalisé Print Awareness Tool de Xerox. (in French)
- lemagit.fr, Salesforce ouvre un centre de R&D à Grenoble. (in French)
- Official website (in French)