|Look up input in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Input may refer to:
- Advice (opinion), an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action or conduct
- Input (computer science), the act of entering data into a computer or data processing system
- Stimulus (physiology), a detectable change in the environment that influences an activity of an organism
- Power consumption, an amount of power used by a system
- International Public Television Screening Conference (INPUT), an international public television organization
- In economics, a factor of production, a resource employed to produce goods and services
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Input.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.