From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inquiry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inquiry is any process that has the aim of augmenting knowledge, resolving doubt, or solving a problem.
The Inquiry was a study group to prepare materials for the peace negotiations following World War I.
(The) Inquiry may also refer to:
- The Inquiry (television program), a Australian news-satire comedy television series
- Inquiry (TV series), a Canadian current affairs television series
- Inquiry (health journal), a healthcare journal
- Inquiry: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Philosophy, a philosophy journal established in 1958 and published bimonthly by Routledge
- Inquiry: Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines, a philosophy journal established in 1988 by the Institute for Critical Thinking (Montclair State University)
- "Inquiry (Muslim journal), a critical journal published from London 1984-1988 to deconstruct ideas in modern and traditional Islam (Sardar, Ziauddin, 2004, Desperately Seeking Paradise, Ch 10).
- The Inquiry (2006 film), a 2006 historical drama
- The Inquiry (1986 film), a 1986 Italian historical drama
- Gallifrey: The Inquiry, Doctor Who audio
- Public inquiry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inquiry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.