Inquisition Symphony is the second studio album by the Finnish metal band Apocalyptica. The album branches from their previous effort, containing only four Metallica covers. The remainder of the compositions are by Faith No More, Pantera, and Sepultura, as well as three originals by Apocalyptica bandleader Eicca Toppinen. Max Lilja did the arrangements for "One". "Toreador II" is the sequel from the original song on this album, onto Reflections .
- "Harmageddon" 4:56
- "From Out of Nowhere" (from Faith No More's The Real Thing) 3:11
- "For Whom the Bell Tolls" (from Metallica's Ride the Lightning) 3:11
- "Nothing Else Matters" (from Metallica's Metallica) 4:46
- "Refuse/Resist" (from Sepultura's Chaos A.D.) 3:13
- "M.B." (Metal Boogie) 3:59
- "Inquisition Symphony" (from Sepultura's Schizophrenia) 4:57
- "Fade to Black" (from Metallica's Ride the Lightning) 5:01
- "Domination" (from Pantera's Cowboys from Hell) 3:31
- "Toreador" 4:22
- "One" (from Metallica's ...And Justice for All) 5:45
- ^ Inquisition Symphony album overview Allmusic. Retrieved October 31, 2010
- ^ Finnish Music Database search for Nothing Else Matters Database of Finnish Institute of Recorded Sounds 1901–1999. Retrieved October 31, 2010.
- ^ Finnish music database search for Harmageddon Database of Finnish Institute of Recorded Sounds 1901–1999. Retrieved October 31, 2010.
- ^ http://www.allmusic.com/album/r374211
- ^ Bartender. "Apocalyptica Inquisition Symphony". Sputnikmusic. Retrieved 8 June 2014.