From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up insanity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insanity is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns.
Insanity may also refer to:
- Insanity (album), a 2001 album by Darkane, reissued in 2011 and 2012
- "Insanity" (song), a 2007 song by Darin Zanyar
- "Insanity", a song by Oingo Boingo from the 1994 album Boingo
- Insanity (radio), a community radio station based at Royal Holloway, University of London
- Insanity (Home exercise system), a workout regimen offered by Beachbody
- Insanity (film), a 2015 Chinese-Hong Kong film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insanity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.