From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Insertion may refer to:
- Insertion (anatomy), the point of a tendon or ligament onto the skeleton or other part of the body
- Insertion (genetics), the addition of DNA into a genetic sequence
- Insertion loss, in electronics
- Insertion reaction, a chemical reaction in which one chemical entity interposes itself into an existing bond of a second chemical entity (e.g.: A + B–C → B–A–C)
- Insertion sort, a simple computer algorithm for sorting arrays
- Local insertion, in broadcasting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insertion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.