Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up insertion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insertion may refer to:
- Insertion (anatomy), the point of a tendon or ligament onto the skeleton or other part of the body
- Insertion (genetics), the addition of DNA into a genetic sequence
- Insertion, several meanings in medicine, see ICD-10-PCS
- Insertion loss, in electronics
- Insertion reaction, a chemical reaction in which one chemical entity interposes itself into an existing bond of a second chemical entity (e.g.: A + B–C → B–A–C)
- Insertion sort, a simple computer algorithm for sorting arrays
- Local insertion, in broadcasting
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insertion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.