From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In sha Allah (also inshallah) is an Arabic phrase for "God willing".
Inshallah or in sha Allah may also refer to:
- Inshallah International Airport, a private use airport in Seneca, Oregon, United States
- Inch'Allah (1922 film), French film directed by Marco de Gastyne and Franz Toussaint
- Inch'Allah (2012 film), Canadian/French film directed by Anaïs Barbeau-Lavalette
- Inshallah (novel), a 1991 Italian novel by Oriana Fallaci
- Inshallah: konflikten mellan Israel och Palestina, a 2001 Swedish book by Donald Boström
- Inshalla (album), an album by Eskimo Joe
- "Inch'Allah" (Adamo song), 1967
- "Inch'Allah" (MC Solaar song), 2002
- "Inch'Allah" (Grand Corps Malade song), 2011
- "Inch'Allah", a song by Samael from the 2004 album Reign of Light
- "Inshallah", a song by Goodie Mobb from the 1998 album Still Standing
- "Inshallah", a song by Yaakov Shwekey from his 2016 album We Are a Miracle
- "Inshallah", a song by Sting from his 2016 album 57TH & 9TH
- "İnşallah", a song by Sıla Gençoğlu from the album İmza
- "Insha Allah", a song by Maher Zain from the album Thank You Allah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inshallah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.