|Industry||Software as a service|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|CEO Umberto Milletti|
InsideView is a software as a service (SaaS) company that gleans insights and relationships from more than 40,000 sources of business information, contact data, online news, and social media and customer CRM data. Founded in 2005, InsideView is mainly used by marketing, sales, and operations teams in identifying and gathering information on customers.
InsideView was founded in 2005 by Umberto Milletti, a former executive and co-founder at DigitalThink, an early Web-based corporate training company. In November 2007, the company acquired competitor TrueAdvantage. After the acquisition, InsideView moved all 2,500 TrueAdvantage customers over to its solution.
InsideView's core product is a Targeting Intelligence platform. It helps marketing, sales, and operations people more effectively target the accounts that matter most to their business, and work with those companies in a highly relevant way. InsideView solutions are available as stand-alone web applications as well as integrated with CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, Oracle CRM, Salesforce.com, SAP CRM, SugarCRM and Marketing Automation systems including Marketo and Oracle/Eloqua.
On October 21, 2013, InsideView announced that it has entered into a strategic OEM agreement with Microsoft whereby InsideView is integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. Through the agreement, InsideView is available to all users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and is known as Insights, powered by InsideView.
InsideView also has a native integration with SAP CEC CRM (C4C).
- Wortham, Jenna (January 15, 2009), "InsideView, Web Crawler for Business, Raises $6.5 Million", The New York Times, retrieved 2011-01-21
- "InsideView acquires TrueAdvantage, to boost online market intelligence", VentureBeat, retrieved 2011-01-21
- Mitra, Sramana (February 29, 2008), "The Coming Death Of Indian Outsourcing", Forbes, retrieved 2011-01-21
- Greenberg, Paul. "And the winners of the 2017 CRM Watchlist are... | ZDNet". ZDNet. Retrieved 2017-04-17.
- InsideView Disrupts Legacy Business Info Publishers Like Hoover's. November 19, 2009
- InsideView Secures $7.4 Million in Series A Funding. American Venture Magazine. June 5, 2007. Archived October 14, 2007.
- "What Recession? Sales Startup InsideView Banks $6.5M in New Funding", EWeek, retrieved 2011-01-21
- InsideView acquires TrueAdvhttp://www.chiefmarketer.com/is-your-data-ready-for-abm/ntage, to boost online market intelligence. VentureBeat. November 26, 2007.