(Redirected from Inside Job (film))
|Look up inside job in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inside job refers to a crime committed by a person in a position of trust, or with the help of someone either employed by the victim or entrusted with access to the victim's affairs or premises.
- Inside Job (novella), 2005 novella by Connie Willis
- Inside Job (1946 film), 1946 film noir directed by Jean Yarborough
- The Alpha Caper (also known as The Inside Job), 1973 crime thriller film
- Inside Job (2010 film), 2010 documentary film about the financial crisis of 2007–2010 by Charles H. Ferguson
- Inside Job (TV series), a reality show on TNT
- "Inside Job", 1994 episode of Melody Rules
- "The Inside Job", a 2009 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- "The Inside Job", a 2010 episode of Leverage
- "Inside Job", a 2012 episode of Transformers: Prime
- Inside Job Productions, company founded by Ashley Zukerman
- Inside Job (album), 2000 studio album by Don Henley
- Inside Job, 1980 contemporary Christian album by Dion DiMucci
- "Inside Job", song on the 1987 album Little Village (album) by the band of the same name
- "Inside Job", song on the 1998 album 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz by Xzibit
- "Inside Job", song on the 2006 album Pearl Jam (album) by the band of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inside Job.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.