From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up insignia or insígnia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insignia are representations of status or office, or of a body of government or jurisdiction.
Insignia may also refer to:
- Opel Insignia, a car
- MS Insignia, a cruise ship operated by Oceania Cruises
- Insignia Products, a consumer electronics brand owned by Best Buy
- Insignia Systems, Inc. a media services company
- Insignia trilogy, novels by S.J. Kincaid
- Insignia (novel), the first in the trilogy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insignia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.