|Traded as||NYSE: NSP
S&P 600 Component
|Revenue||US$1.72 Billion (FY 2010)|
|US$38.0 Million (FY 2010)|
|US$22.4 Million (FY 2010)|
|Total assets||US$498 Million (FY 2010)|
|Total equity||US$240 Million (FY 2010)|
Number of employees
Insperity, Inc., previously known as Administaff, Inc., is a professional employer organization headquartered in Kingwood, Texas since 1986. Insperity provides human resources and administrative services to small and medium-sized businesses. Since 2004, the company has been title sponsor of a professional golf tournament on the Champions Tour, previously known as the Administaff Small Business Classic. Paul J. Sarvadi, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of the Company and its subsidiaries, is a Class II director and has been a director since the Company's inception in 1986.
Insperity serves more than 100,000 businesses with more than 2 million employees. The company has more than 2,200 corporate employees in more than 60 offices across the US.
Insperity is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol NSP. The company completed its initial public offering in January 1997.
In 2011, the company changed its name from Administaff to Insperity.
Insperity provides a wide range of business performance solutions that enable business owners to be more systematic and strategic about the role that people play in the success of a company.
- Administaff (ASF) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest
- Administaff (ASF) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest
- "Administaff changes name to Insperity". San Antonio Business Journal. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 8 March 2011.
- Benoit, David. "UPDATE: Health-Care Costs Slam Administaff's 4Q And 2010 View." The Wall Street Journal. February 11, 2010. Retrieved on February 20, 2010.
- "Corporate Partners". Administaff Small Business Classic. Retrieved 8 March 2011.
- www.insperity.com — Insperity site
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|