Inspired Leadership Award
The Inspired Leadership Award (est. 2006) is presented annually by the Performance Theatre Foundation. In past years, the award has recognised global business leaders who combine outstanding business performance with values and behaviours that sustain and strengthen the human and natural environments in which their organisations operate. Starting in 2015, the ILA will be awarded to younger leaders who have shown that they have the potential to achieve positive change on a global scale. 
- 2014: Melinda Gates, American businesswoman and philanthropist, and co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- 2012: Andrew Liveris, President, Chairman and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
- 2011: Zhang Ruimin, CEO, Haier Group
- 2010: Paul Polman, Chief Executive Officer, Unilever
- 2009: William Weldon, Chairman and CEO, Johnson & Johnson
- 2008: Ratan Tata, Chairman, Tata Group
- 2007: Lars G. Josefsson, President and CEO, Vattenfall
- 2006: Richard Branson, Chairman, Virgin Group
- "Inspired Leadership Award - www.theperformancetheatre.com". Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- "Andrew Liveris Presented Inspired Leadership Award from the Performance Theatre]- www.dow.com". 15 June 2012.
- "Andrew Liveris Presented Inspired Leadership Award] - www.reuters.com". 15 June 2012.
- "Inspired Leadership Award to Lars Josefsson - news.cision.com". 21 June 2007.
- Inspired Leadership Award official website