Inspur K-UX is a Linux distribution based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux produced by Inspur, a Chinese multinational company specializing in information technology. Inspur K-UX 2.0 and 3.0 for x86-64 are officially certified as UNIX systems by The Open Group.
Inspur K-UX 2.0 is one of five commercial operating systems that have versions certified to The Open Group UNIX 03 standard (the others being macOS, Solaris, IBM AIX, and HP-UX). The operating system was certified running on the Inspur Tiansuo K1. The operating system was compiled for the x86-64 architecture. The UNIX 03 conformance statement for Inspur K-UX 2.0 shows that the standard C compiler is from the GNU Compiler Collection (gcc), and the system is a Linux distribution in the Red Hat family tree.
Inspur K-UX 2.2 is featured in SPEC benchmark results, running on the Inspur K1 800 server. The benchmark results describe an Intel Xeon-based server running Inspur K-UX Server 2.2. The operating system appears to be based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 for the x86-64 architecture.
Inspur K-UX 3.0 has also been certified as a UNIX OS.
- "LSB Certification System". The Linux Foundation. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "The Open Brand Register of Certified Products". The Open Group. 2014-05-29. Retrieved 2014-05-29.
- Xie Ruohong. "Inspur Conformance Statement". The Open Group. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- Xie Ruohong. "Inspur Conformance Statement: Commands and Utilities V4". The Open Group. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "SPEC® CINT2006 Result - Inspur Corporation K1 800". Retrieved 2015-12-07.
- Inspur K-UX 3.0 is UNIX 03 certified