(Redirected from Installment)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up installment or instalment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An instalment (or installment in American English) usually refers to either:
- A sum of money paid in small parts in a fixed period of time.
- a single payment within a staged payment plan of a loan or a hire purchase (installment plan).
- an episode in a television or radio series
- an entry in a film series
- serial (literature), a publishing format under which a single large work is presented in contiguous successive publications
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Instalment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.