|Operating system||Android, iOS|
|Available in||English, Japanese|
Instant is a Quantified Self mobile app for iOS and Android. It tracks the user's phone/app usage, travel, places, fitness and sleep automatically. It puts all this information on a dashboard and gives the user analysed reports based on the data. It is developed by Emberify, founded by Shashwat Pradhan. Instant 4.0 was launched on 13 July 2016 with a Chatbot Coach. The Coach allows users to query data and it also passively analyses the user's trends and correlations.
Instant automatically tracks phone/app usage, fitness, travel, sleep and places. It provides daily and weekly reports based on the user's tracked data. All the data stays only on the user's smartphone. It is meant to track habits, especially used by Quantified Self and lifelogging enthusiasts.
Instant is a passive journaling app, that automatically journals the user's life with data from the smartphone and sensors. For health and fitness data it can also sync with Google Fit and Apple Health.
- Phone usage time
- App usage time (Android only)
- Time spent at places
- Travel time
- "Instant- Quantified Self". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- "Instant's New Android App Lets You Track Just About Anything". TechCrunch. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- "Instant - Quantified Self on the App Store". App Store. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- "New app that lets you track time of nearly anything you want". News 18. 13 Feb 2015.
- "Get Phone Usage Stats in Instant". The New Indian Express.
- "Lifelogging app Instant's chatbot shows you just how addicted you are to your phone". 2016-07-13. Retrieved 2016-07-23.
- "New App By Indian Startup Emberify Keeps Track Of Almost Everything About Your Life". The Huffington Post.
- "Emberify". emberify.com. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- Eaton, Kit (20 Jan 2016). "'Quantified Self' Apps to Help Track Habits and Identify Patterns". The New York Times. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "Instant Tracks Your Physical Activity and Phone Usage All in One Place". Lifehacker. Retrieved 24 May 2016.
- "New Android App Lets Users Track Nearly Anything They Want". Gadgets 360.
- "Instant 3.1, wearables are welcome!". Emberify Blog. 2016-03-30. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- "Track and view all of your activities in an Instant". App Advice.
- "Instant- Quantified Self - Android Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- "The Google Fit Developer Challenge winners". Google Developers Blog.
- "Google Fit Developer Challenge Winners Announced". ProgrammableWeb.
- "Google Announce Winners Of Google Fit Developer Challenge And Publish Winning Apps To The Play Store". Android Headlines.
- "And the Winner of the 7th Annual Best App Ever Awards is..." 148 apps.