Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT) is the Toulouse Mathematics Institute, a Research Laboratory which federates the mathematics community of the Toulouse area in France. It is partially supported by the public French research agency CNRS as unit UMR 5129. Starting from 2020 the research in IMT is organized in six main teams, with some overlap:
- Dynamique et géométrie complexe,
- Équations aux dérivées partielles,
- Géométrie topologie algèbre,
- Statistiques et optimisation.
IMT is one of the largest French research centres in mathematics, and its scientific activities cover almost all domains of mathematics. It comprises approximately 200 permanent researchers and 100 PhD students (in 2020), belonging to various institutions of the University of Toulouse and CNRS.
The main buildings of IMT are located on the Paul Sabatier University campus.
- Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse
- Geographic location with Wikimapia
- IMT scientific production on HAL