Institut supérieur d'électronique de Paris
|Type||French Grande école|
|Affiliation||Catholic Church, Elles Bougent|
ISEP has three main departments (Electronics, Telecommunication, Information systems) and ten laboratories for teaching and research. ISEP has relationships with several companies in its industry (Thales, STMicroelectronics, ATMEL) and has a strong worldwide program orientation (co-operation agreements with more than 20 international institutions, member of 3 international exchange programs). ISEP also initiated an International master's degree program.
It is one amongst the top four Grandes écoles according to the French magazines l'Express and L'Étudiant in 2010. In 2015, the school was ranked best in France for "digital" related subject and best overall private school by l'Usine Nouvelle.
- Diplôme d'Ingénieur is the main degree awarded by the institute, it is recognized by the CTI (French Engineering Chartering Institution). The degree can be awarded in 9 specialities:
- Information System Architect
- Software Engineering
- Multimedia Architect
- Signals and Pictures Processing
- Wireless Communication Architect
- Advanced Radiocommunications Systems
- Network and Services Architect
- Embedded System Conception
- Master of Science (MSc) is offered in two specialities
- Information Technology (IT)
- Electronics and Telecom
- Mastère Spécialisé
- Privacy Management and Data Protection
- Value Added Media Operational Services (VAMOS)
- Risk Management and Business Intelligence
Stanford University's Overseas Studies Program in Paris is hosted every year by the Institut supérieur d'électronique de Paris. Every years Chinese students from Huazhong University of Science and Technology come for two years to follow Diplôme d'Ingénieur courses. Moreover, it is also having a special course offering in ICIT Pvt Ltd Savitribai Phule Pune University(Pune). Its a 6 months course in two fields PG Diploma Course in Advanced Computing and Embedded System Design. Other famous partner universities offering exchange program include University of Bologna (Italy), Cranfield University (UK), National Chiao Tung University (Taiwan), Inha University (South Korea), Vellore Institute of Technology (India), Nanyang Technological University (Singapore), Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (Hong Kong), University of California, Davis (United States).
- "Classement des écoles d'ingénieurs". L'Usine Nouvelle. L'Usine Nouvelle. Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- (French) Official site
|This France-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|