Institut supérieur européen de gestion group
|Students||1,100 (in 2009)|
|Location||Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Strasbourg and Toulouse, France|
|Affiliations||IONIS Education Group ·  · , IACBE, ACBSP|
The Institut supérieur européen de gestion group (ISEG group, French for Advanced European Institute of Management) is a group of two business schools, ISEG Marketing & Communication School and ISEG Business and Finance School, the former created in 1980, and the latter formed in 2014 when ISEG Business School and ISEG Finance School, each also founded in 1980, merged. It is based in Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Strasbourg and Toulouse, France. The group is mainly focused on teaching entrepreneurship.
Deployment in regions
The Institut supérieur européen de gestion was created in 1980 in Paris. After that, six other campuses has been opened in Bordeaux (1986), Toulouse (1987), Lille (1988), Nantes (1989), Strasbourg (1989) and Lyon (1990).
Extending the duration of studies
In 1990 new curriculums in four and five years after the Baccalauréat were introduced. In 1996, ISEG Paris moved to its new buildings, Rue des Francs-Bourgeois. In 1997, ISEG Bordeaux inaugurates a new campus. The concours PRISM (PRISM competitive examination) was launched in 2001, one year before new five-year curriculums were introduced. In 2003/2004, new buildings were inaugurated in Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon and Toulouse, and in 2007 in Strasbourg.
A group of three autonomous universities
In September 2014, ISEG Business School and ISEG Finance School merged to create a new school named ISEG Business & Finance School.
Teachers and former teachers
- ISEG Business School
- ISEG Marketing & Communication School
- ISEG Finance School
- Member Search Results
- Current ACBSP Educational Institution Members and Accredited Programs by Campus Archived 2012-10-01 at the Wayback Machine.
- (French) L’ISEG, Institut Supérieur Européen de Gestion
- (French) L’ISEG Group, d’une école à trois écoles
- (French) l'ISEG évolue et passe a la vitesse supérieure
- (French) Marc Sellam, « maître » des écoles supérieures privées en France, 11/11/2007
- (French) « Semaine de l'entrepreneuriat» à l'ISEG Business School
- (French) L'ISEG, Institut Supérieur Européen de Gestion, signe un partenariat avec l'Université de Rennes I
- (French) ISEG Business School
- (French) Les axes de développement de Ionis Education Group
- (French) L’ISEG Business School et l’ISEG Finance School fusionneront en 2014
- (French) Fabrice Bardeche, directeur général de Ionis et vice-président de l'Epita
- (French) Official website