|Look up institute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An institute is a permanent organizational body created for a certain purpose.
Institute or institutes may also refer to:
- Institute, West Virginia, in the United States
- Institute, Wisconsin, in the United States
- İnstitut, Azerbaijan
Culture and entertainment
- The French Institute (French: Institut de France), a French learned society
- Institute, a former alt rock band featuring Gavin Rossdale
- Institute F.C., a soccer team in Northern Ireland
- The Institutes of Justinian (Latin: Institutiones Justiniani), part of the Justinian Code
- Institution (disambiguation)
- Institutiones (disambiguation)
- Arkticheskiy Institut Islands, islands in northern Siberia
- Child and Parent Resource Institute, a psychiatric facility in London, Ontario, Canada
- The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies, a non-profit program exploring architecture and urban studies in New York City.
- The Institutes of Biblical Law by Rousas Rushdoony
- Institutes of the Christian Religion (Latin: Institutio Christianae Religionis), a work by John Calvin
- The Institute of Credit Management, a British professional body
- The Institutes of Grammar, the standard medieval Latin textbook, written by Priscian in late antiquity
- Institute of Religion, Mormon educational facilities
- Torchwood Institute
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Institute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.