Institute for Armenian Research
Institute for Armenian Research (Ermeni Araştırmaları Enstitüsü; EREN) is a privately funded think tank in Turkey established in April 2001 by the nationalist Center for Eurasian Strategic Studies. Ömer Engin Lütem is the chairman.
In order to institutionalize this campaign of denial and try to invest it with an aura of legitimacy, a "think-tank" was established in Ankara in April 2001. Operating under the name "Institute for Armenian Research" as a subsidiary of The Center For Eurasian Studies, with a staff of nine, this new outfit is now proactively engaged in contesting all claims of genocide by organizing a series of conferences, lectures, and interviews, and above all, through the medium of publications, including a quarterly.
- Armenian Studies (Ermeni Araştırmaları), bilingual quarterly in Turkish and English, published since 2001. ISSN 1303-068X
- Review of Armenian Studies, English quarterly, published since 2002 ISSN 1303-5304
- Daily bulletin in Turkish and in English is published on the website.
- Ömer Engin Lütem, director
- Kamer Kasim 
- Sedat Laçiner
- Ibrahim Kaya
- Serdar Palaybiyik
- Yıldız Deveci Bozkuş
- "Institute for Armenian Research in Ankara Issues First Issue of Quarterly Journal". Armenian Reporter. 2001-06-30.
- "CEM Calls for Enhancing Relations with Armenia, Conference to be Held in Turkey to Discuss Armenian Issue". Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association. April 8–14, 2002.
- J. M. Winter; Antoine Prost; Emmanuel Sivan; preface by V. Dadrian (2003). America and the Armenian genocide of 1915. Cambridge University Press. p. 54. ISBN 0-521-82958-5.
- First Edition of "Armenian Studies" Published
- Milliyetçiler, Ulusalcılar, Ergenekoncular ve Prof. Özdağ
- "Clarify Turkey's History". Washington Post. October 1, 2005.
- Mavi Zambak. "Football diplomacy between Ankara and Yerevan". AsiaNews.
- ‘Tarihi çarpıtmayın’
- Mustafa Aydın, Çağrı Erhan, Ankara Üniversitesi. Siyasal Bilgiler Fakültesi (2004). Turkish-American relations: past, present and future. Routledge. p. xi. ISBN 0-7146-5273-3.
- Martin Tamcke. Koexistenz und Konfrontation : Beiträge zur jüngeren Geschichte und Gegenwartslage der orientalischen Christen. Literaturangaben. pp. 303, 309. ISBN 3-8258-6819-2.
- Sedat Laçiner; İbrahim Kaya (2002). Armenian issue and the Jews. USAK Books. p. vii. ISBN 975-92445-3-5.
- Foreign Market Consulting, Istanbul
- Dünyanın en zor maçı: Ermenistan-Türkiye
- Türk ve Ermeni gençleri buluşacak
- yorumu-126871.htm Yiğit Bulut yazdı.. Archived 2011-07-20 at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about an organisation in Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This publishing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|