Ilma University (Formerly IBT)
|Institute of Business & Technology (IBT)|
|Chairperson||Ms. Kanwal H. Lakhani|
|Chancellor||Mr. Noman Abid Lakhani|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Mansoor Uz Zafar Dawood|
Ilma University (Sindhi: علما يونيورسٽي) (Formerly the Institute of Business & Technology, IBT) is a private, independent university located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Formerly Institute of Business Technology, it was elevated to university status in May 2017 by legislation passed by the Provincial Sindh Assembly as a judicial Act of Sindh vide Sindh Act # XIX of 2017.
Ilma University is situated in the educational hub of Karachi city. Its purpose built main campus houses various departments, classrooms, auditorium, media, computer & hardware labs, digital library, girls commom room, separate faculty offices, mosque, book shop, admission & counseling offices, cafeteria, restrooms on every floor and sports clubs.
- Google maps. "Address of Ilma". Google Maps.
- Ilma University Press. "About Ilma". Ilma University.
- "THE ILMA UNIVERSITY ACT, 2016" (PDF).
- "Sindh Assembly Passes Ilma University Bill, 2016".
- "Sindh recommends 40 names for Civil Awards".
- "President confers civil awards on Pakistani citizens and foreign nationals".