Institute of Business & Technology, Karachi
|Chairman||Noman Abid Lakhani|
|Chancellor||Noman Abid Lakhani|
|Vice-president||Kanwal Hammad Lakhani|
|Dean||M. A. Khan (Management sciences)|
|Location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
Institute of Business and Technology, Karachi (IBT) is a non-profit, publicly and privately funded, independently chartered institute of higher education which has been approved and recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and placed in the top most W Category.
IBT provides a wide range of financial assistance to meritorious and needy students. The Scholarships available at IBT are financed through institute's own resources.
- Korangi Creek Main Campus
- Gulshan Campus
- Gulshan Executive Campus(GEC)
- Shahrah-e-Faisal EDC Campus
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- List of universities in Pakistan
- Pakistan Academy of Sciences
- Noman Abid Lakhani. Chancellor & Chairman, BoG
- "HEC's CATEGORIZATION OF PRIVATE SECTOR UNIVERSITIES/INSTITUTIONS Category (W)" (PDF). Hec.gov.pk. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "Scholarship criteria". Retrieved 2014-04-05.