Institute of Customer Service
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|not for profit|
|Jo Causon (chief executive)|
The Institute of Customer Service is a company limited by guarantee, operating a membership body concerned with customer service. It claims to deliver benefits to organisations and individuals who purchase membership, with the aim of improving their customers’ experience and their own business performance. Membership is available for purchase by individual customer service professionals and organisations. Nearly 5,000 individuals and over 400 organisations are members.
The Institute says that it runs National Customer Service Week in the first full week of October each year and also
- publishes research on customer service topics
- is a membership organisation for organisations and individuals
- offers its own awards to its own member organisations
- offers customer service benchmarking and accreditation services to organisations
- operates JobsBoard, an online customer service recruitment service
- produces the UK Customer Satisfaction Index twice a year.