Institute of Oil Transportation
|Headquarters|| Kiev (Ukraine)|
|Viktor Zavorotniy (Chairman of the Board) |
(Head of Foreign Economic Activity & Marketing)
|Revenue|| US$4,2 million (2008)|
Number of employees
The Institute of Oil Transportation (IOT) is a design and engineering company in Ukraine. It specialises in the transportation, handling, storage and distribution of crude oil and petroleum products in Ukraine and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- March 1944 - April 1951 - Ukrainian Branch of "NefteprovodProekt" Trust
- April 1951 - May 1958 - Kyiv Branch of "GiproTransNeft" Institute
- May 1958 - March 1965 - Kyiv Branch of "GiproTruboprovod" Institute
- March 1965 - January 1973 - "YuzhGiproTruboprovod" State Institute
- January 1973 - September 1994 - "YuzhGiproNefteprovod" State Institute
- September 1994 - September 1995 - Institute of Oil Transportation
- Since September 1995 - "Institute of Oil Transportation" (IOT), Public Joint-Stock Company.
Headquarter of Institute of Oil Transportation
- Exploratory design, integrated design works and construction engineering support, reconstruction and the updating of main pipelines used for any purpose.
- Oil pumping stations, tank farms for oil and oil product storage, petroleum storage depots, onshore and sea trans-shipping complexes, buildings, structures and utilities for pipeline transportation.
- Engineering surveys for the design of construction and operation facilities.
- Technical inspection of existing facilities including making environmental impact assessments and the development of remedial maintenance, renewal and upgrading recommendations.
- Data bank creation based on geoinformation technologies and the safety integrated systems of main pipelines.
- Expert and consulting services concerning the functioning and progressing of pipeline transportation.
List of oilfield service companies