Institute of World Economics and Politics
This article may contain excessive or improper use of non-free material. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Institute of World Economics and Politics (IWEP) at the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan was created in 2003. This Kazakhstan think tank activities aimed at research problems of the world economy, international relations, geopolitics, security, integration and Eurasia, as well as the study of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its contribution to the establishment and strengthening of Kazakhstan as an independent state, the development of international cooperation and the promotion of peace and stability.
IWEP combines its activities independent character studies with the active participation in the public debate and systemic involvement in the actual processes of transformation in Kazakhstan. Independent public status of the Institute promotes its participation in the identification and expression of national interests.
IWEP carries out research activities in the following areas:
- global problems and their impact on Kazakhstan and other transit countries;
- analysis and forecasting of the global economic dynamics and socio-political processes;
- study of the problems of international, regional and national security;
- study of political, economic, social and legal problems in Kazakhstan, its position in the world community;
- economic, political and social processes in the countries of Central Asia, Russia, China, the U.S., EU, Japan and other countries;
- international political studies;
- international comparisons.
- "Think-Tanks'Guide". Think-Tanks’Guide (in French). Retrieved 2015-11-05.
- "About Us | Institute of world economy and politics". iwep.kz. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|