(Redirected from Institutionalized)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up institutionalize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Institutionalize and related word forms may refer to:
- Placing someone in a psychiatric hospital (voluntary or involuntary commitment)
- "Institutionalized" may mean having the institutional syndrome, the psychological and mental health effects of living for a long time in an institution or similar
- Institutionalisation in sociology.
- "Institutionalized" (song), a song on Suicidal Tendencies 1983 titular album
- "Institutionalized" (Kendrick Lamar song), 2015
- Institutionalized (album), a 2005 rap album by American rapper Ras Kass
- Institutionalized Vol. 2, a 2008 follow up album
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Institutionalization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.