From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up instruction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Instruction(s) may refer to:
- Teaching, education performed by a teacher
- One operation of a processor within a computer architecture instruction set
- Instruction manual (gaming), a booklet that instructs the player on how to play the game
- Instruction (band), a rock band from New York City that formed in 2002
- Instructions (album), the second solo album by Jermaine Dupri, released in 2001
- Instruction, in inquisitorial systems of justice, the pre-trial phase of an investigation led by a judge
- Sebayt, a work of the ancient Egyptian didactic literature aiming to teach ethical behaviour
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Instruction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.