Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up instruction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Instruction or instructions may refer to:
- Instruction, one operation of a processor within a computer architecture instruction set
- Computer program, a collection of instructions
- Instruction (band), a 2002 rock band from New York City, US
- "Instruction" (song), a 2017 song by English DJ Jax Jones
- Instructions (album), a 2001 album by Jermaine Dupri
- Instruction, teaching or education performed by a teacher
- Sebayt, a work of the ancient Egyptian didactic literature aiming to teach ethical behaviour
- Instruction, the pre-trial phase of an investigation led by a judge in an inquisitorial system of justice
- Instruction manual, an instructional book or booklet
- Instruction manual (gaming), a booklet that instructs the player on how to play the game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Instruction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.