Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up instruction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Instruction may refer to:
- Teaching or education performed by a teacher
- One operation of a processor within a computer architecture instruction set
- Instruction (band), a rock band from New York City that formed in 2002
- "Instruction" (song), a song by English DJ Jax Jones featuring Demi Lovato and Stefflon Don, released in 2017
- Instruction, in inquisitorial systems of justice, the pre-trial phase of an investigation led by a judge
Instructions may refer to:
- Instruction manual (gaming), a booklet that instructs the player on how to play the game
- Instructions (album), the second solo album by Jermaine Dupri, released in 2001
- Sebayt, a work of the ancient Egyptian didactic literature aiming to teach ethical behaviour
- Computer program, a set of instructions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Instruction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.