(Redirected from Instructions)
|Look up instruction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Instruction may refer to:
- Teaching or education performed by a teacher
- One operation of a processor within a computer architecture instruction set
- Instruction (band), a rock band from New York City that formed in 2002
- "Instruction" (song), a song by English DJ Jax Jones featuring Demi Lovato and Stefflon Don, released in 2017
- Instruction, in inquisitorial systems of justice, the pre-trial phase of an investigation led by a judge
Instructions may refer to:
- Instruction manual (gaming), a booklet that instructs the player on how to play the game
- Instructions (album), the second solo album by Jermaine Dupri, released in 2001
- Sebayt, a work of the ancient Egyptian didactic literature aiming to teach ethical behaviour
- Computer program, a set of instructions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Instruction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.