Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up instructor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Instructor may refer to:
- A teacher, or professor, of a specialised subject that involves skill
In print media:
- Juvenile Instructor, the official periodical of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) between 1901 and 1930
- The Instructor, the official periodical of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) between 1930 and 1970
- Instructor, a trade magazine for teachers published by Scholastic
In other uses:
- Ground Instructor, a certificate issued in the United States by the Federal Aviation Administration that allows the holder to offer ground instruction
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Instructor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.