|Look up insular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Insularity|
Insular may refer to:
- Adjective describing an island
- Insular area of the United States
- Insular Region (disambiguation)
- Insular Chile, otherwise known as the "Insular Region"
- Insular Italy, otherwise known as the "Insular Regions"
- Insular Region (Colombia)
- Insular Region (Equatorial Guinea)
- Insular Region (Venezuela)
- Insular Southeast Asia
- Autonomous Regions of Portugal, otherwise known as "Insular Portugal"
- Galápagos Islands, otherwise known as the "Insular Region" of Ecuador
- Adjective describing someone who is isolated and parochial
- Insular, the term used for Criollo people in the Spanish East Indies
- Insular art, the style of art produced in the post-Roman history of the British Isles
- insular cortex, a part of the cerebral cortex
- Insular dwarfism, a form of phyletic dwarfism
- Insular period (disambiguation), historical term
- Insular script, a medieval script system originally used in Ireland
- Insular Life, a mutual life insurance company in the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.