Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up insulation, insulate, insulated, or insulating in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insulation may refer to:
- Thermal insulation, use of materials to reduce rates of heat transfer
- List of insulation materials
- Building insulation, thermal insulation added to buildings for comfort and energy efficiency
- Insulated pipe, widely used for district heating and hot water supply in Europe
- Insulated shipping container, a type of packaging used to ship temperature-sensitive products
- Insulator (electricity), the use of material to resist the electric current and magnetism
- Myelination, electrical insulation of nerve cells
- Soundproofing, also known as acoustic insulation, any means of reducing the intensity of sound
- Insulated neighborhood, chromosomal loop structures
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.