From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Insulators)
|Look up insulator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insulator may refer to:
- Insulator (electricity), a substance that resists electricity
- Insulator (genetics), an element in the genetic code
- Thermal insulation, a material used to resist the flow of heat
- Building insulation, a material used in building construction to prevent heat loss
- Mott insulator, a type of electrical insulator
- Topological insulator, a material that behaves as an insulator in its interior while permitting the movement of charges on its boundary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insulator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.