Insurance Repository in India
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Insurance Repository in India is a database of insurance policies. It allows policy holders to make revisions to a policy. It launched on 16 September 2013. It is the world's first of its kind.
However, SHCIL Projects Limited surrendered its Insurance Repository license in September 2015.
- CDSL Insurance Repository Limited (CDSL IR)
- Karvy Insurance repository Limited
- National Insurance-policy Repository by NSDL Database Management Limited
- [https://www.camsrepository.com/ CAMS Insurance Repository Services Limited,
All such Insurance Repositories must have contain the word "Insurance Repository "
- PTI (September 16, 2013). "Chidambaram launches insurance repository system". The Hindu. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- IANS (16 September 2013). "Digitise insurance policies, says Chidambaram". IBM LIVE. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- List of Insurance Repositories - IRDA