Civil conflict in the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Insurgency in the Philippines)
|Civil conflict in the Philippines|
|Part of the Cold War and
the Global War on Terrorism
- Philippines to be a Key Recipient of Australia's New Regional Counter-Terrorism Package
- Trainers, Advisors Help Philippines Fight Terrorism
- "ISIS Now Has Military Allies in 11 Countries -- NYMag". Daily Intelligencer. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- Guide to the Philippines conflict. BBC. October 8, 2012.
- "The Fruit of Misuari's Capitulation", Bulatlat. Quezon City, Philippines. December 2–8, 2001.
- Philippines. Uppsala Conflict Data Program. "...the Philippines has experienced the intra-state, non-state and one-sided categories of UCDP organised violence."
- Comparative Politics: The politics of Asia - Google Books
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|