Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up intaglio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intaglio may refer to:
- Intaglio (burial mound), a technique for decorating burial mounds
- Intaglio (conference), an Indian business school conference
- Intaglio (dentistry), the interior surface of a denture
- Intaglio (printmaking), a group of printmaking techniques
- Intaglio (sculpture), most common in engraved gems
- Intaglio: A Novel in Six Stories, by Roberta Fernández
- Blythe Intaglios, large Native American designs on the ground in California
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intaglio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.