Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up intaglio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intaglio is a word for techniques where a design is cut down into a surface, so the opposite of relief. In particular it may refer to:
- Intaglio (printmaking), a group of printmaking techniques, including engraving and etching
- in sculpture, a type of engraved gem or metal signet ring
- Intaglio (burial mound), a technique for decorating North American burial mounds
- Blythe Intaglios, large Native American designs on the ground in California
- Intaglio (dentistry), the interior surface of a denture
- Intaglio: A Novel in Six Stories, by Roberta Fernández
- Intaglio (conference), an Indian business school conference
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intaglio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.