From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up intake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An intake is an opening on a car or airplane body capturing air for operation of an internal combustion engine.
Intake may also refer to:
- Intake, Sheffield, a residential area in Richmond, South Yorkshire, England
- Intake, South Yorkshire, a suburb of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
- Intake, County Londonderry, an archeological site in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Intake, Leeds, a place in West Yorkshire, England: see List of United Kingdom locations: In-Ir#In
- Intake, Butte County, California, a former town
- Intake, Inyo County, California, a former town
- Intake, Montana, an unincorporated community in Dawson County, Montana
- Intake Creek, a creek near the former Weston, Washington
- Intake (land), a parcel of land reclaimed from a moor
- Intake (video game), a 2013 game by Cipher Prime
- Intack, a location in Lancashire, England
- All pages beginning with "intake"
- All pages with a title containing intake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.