From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Intake may refer to:
|Look up intake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- a business process for accepting new work requests
- the air intake of an internal combustion engine
- intake (land), a parcel of land taken in from a moor. From which is named a number of settlements, including:
- Intake, California (disambiguation)
- Intake, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.