From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Integral theory" may refer to:
- Integral thinking in general
- Including the early harbingers of integral thinking like Hegel, Teilhard de Chardin or Jean Gebser, as well as contemporary authors, notably Ken Wilber and non-Wilberian approaches like Spiral Dynamics or Steve McIntosh's
- Also known as integral approach, integral consciousness, integral culture, integral paradigm, integral philosophy, integral theory, and integral worldview
- List of integral thinkers and supporters
- Integral theory according to the influential integral thinker Ken Wilber Integral theory (Ken Wilber)
- Ervin László's Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Integral theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.