Integrated Broadband Services
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||2001 in Cartersville, GA, USA|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Michael Gallagher CEO, |
Todd Zittrouer President & COO
|Products||Broadband Explorer (BBX): Broadband provisioning and diagnostics software, network services|
|Services||Data Provisioning & Diagnostics, Network Operations (NOC), Call Center, VoIP services, Engineering, Commercial Services, ISP Services & Google Applications|
Number of employees
Integrated Broadband Services (IBBS) provides fully integrated, cloud-based data and voice solutions to broadband providers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Brazil. Serving over 250 broadband providers that support more than 1.5 million modems worldwide, IBBS provides both residential broadband services and commercial service solutions to broadband operators. IBBS also provides services in provisioning, diagnostics, engineering, development, network management, VoIP and technical support services.
IBBS is a member of the National Cable Television Cooperative, American Cable Association (ACA), NEOTV, and key employees are members of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), Society of Broadband Professionals (SCTE Europe), Women in Technology & Telecommunications (WICT), and the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM).
IBBS was founded in 2001 by Michael Ingram and Robert Buckfelder, both former executives at Prestige Cable. In addition to the company's corporate headquarters in suburban Atlanta, IBBS operates a call center in Cartersville, Georgia and has an office in Lexington, Kentucky and a Western Regional Office in rural Vancouver, British Columbia. Pamlico Capital formed a strategic relationship with IBBS in February 2007 and is the majority shareholder of the privately held company. Michael Gallagher took the reins as CEO in January 2012.
The company announced a merger with Momentum Telecom in January 2014. The FCC approved the merger in March 2014.
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- ThomasNet Industrial NewsRoom, May 20, 2008, "Diagnostic Software offers device provisioning"
- RedOrbit, March 3, 2008, "IBBS Named to Georgia's Top 40 Most Innovative Companies"
- Oracle Developer's Journal, May 20, 2008, "IBBS Names VP of Sales, Sandra Jimenez"
- IBBS, September 17, 2008, "Integrated Broadband Services Acquires Vancouver-Based Parasun Technologies, Inc."[permanent dead link]
- IBBS, October, 2008, "Integrated Broadband Services Releases BBX 4.5 With Industry Leading VoIP Capabilities"[permanent dead link]
- TMCNet, February 12, 2009, "IBBS Plans New Cable Broadband Solutions, Expands to Latin America, Microsoft SMB Featured Article "
- TMCNet, June 29, 2009, "IBBS Wins Technology Pioneer Award"
- NPRG, September 15, 2009, "Conversations with Communications Innovators: David Keil, Chief Executive Officer at IBBS"[permanent dead link]
- CAAS TMCNET.com, October 28, 2009, "IBBS Intros Broadband Network Services Platform, Bandwidth Management, Birth Certificate Tools"
- TMCNet, December 18, 2009,"IBBS Names Vice President of North American Sales"
- TMCNet, January 13, 2010,"IBBS Commercial Services Wins Cable Product of the Year Award"
- IBBS, January 19, 2010,"Jose Quintana Joins IBBS As Chief Financial Officer"[permanent dead link]
- Reuters, May 11, 2010,"ViaCabo Selects IBBS' Award-Winning BBX Platform to Deliver Broadband to Cable Subscribers Throughout Brazil"
- CNBC.com, May 11, 2010,"IBBS to Provide Google Apps(TM) to Broadband Service Providers and Their Subscribers"[permanent dead link]
- Light Reading, January 13, 2010,"IBBS, SinglePipe Tie the Knot"
- Broadband Technology Report, February 25, 2013, "IBBS Launches Mobile Diagnostics App"
- Momentum and IBBS Announce Merger, January 8, 2014,"PR Web"
- Momentum and IBBS Receive FCC Approval for Merger, March 10, 2014,"FCC Approval Announcement"