From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Integration, integrate, integrated, integrating, or integration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Integration may refer to:
Sociology and economy
- Social integration, in social sciences, is the movement of refugees and underprivileged sections of a society into the mainstream of societies
- Racial integration, refers to social and cultural behavior
- Economic integration, refers to trade unification between different states
- Educational integration of students with disabilities
- Regional integration, a process in which states enter into a regional agreement in order to enhance regional cooperation through regional institutions and rules
- Horizontal integration and vertical integration, in microeconomics and strategic management, refer to a style of ownership and control
- Integration clause, in a contract, a term used to declare the contract the final and complete understanding of the parties
- Integrated production
- A step in the process of money laundering
- Integration, in mathematics, the computation of a definite integral, a fundamental concept of calculus, which allows, among many other uses, computing areas and averaging continuous functions.
- Indefinite integration, in calculus, the process of calculating indefinite integrals, also known as antiderivatives
- Symbolic integration, the computation, mostly on computers, of antiderivatives and definite integrals in term of formulas
- Numerical integration, the numerical methods for computing, usually with computers, definite integrals and, more generally, solutions of differential equations
- Integrated circuit, an electronic circuit whose components are manufactured in one flat piece of semiconductor material
- System integration, the engineering practices and procedures for assembling large and complicated systems from less-complicated units, especially subsystems
- Pre-integration complex or retroviral integration, in biology
- DNA integration performed by a specific class of recombinase enzymes ("integrases"). Recognition of a target sequence triggers site-specific integration of ("crossover" with) a compatible "donor sequence"
- Integration (festival), the annual techno-cultural fest of Indian Statistical Institute
- Integration (Kultur Shock album), 2009
- Integration (Kellee Maize album), 2011
- Desegregation, the process of ending the separation of two groups, usually races
- Disintegration (disambiguation)
- Integral (disambiguation)
- Interdisciplinarity, involves the combining of two or more academic disciplines into one activity (e.g. a research project)
- Integrity, a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Integration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.