|Look up integrity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Integrity is the ethical concept of basing of one's actions on a consistent framework of principles.
Integrity may also refer to:
- Data integrity a concept from information and telecommunications technology in general and cryptography in particular
- System integrity, a telecommunications concept regarding the operation of a system
- Integrity (operating system), a real-time operating system manufactured and marketed by Green Hills Software
- HP Integrity Servers, a server line from Hewlett-Packard based on the Itanium processor
- Integrity by Tandem Computers, a fault-tolerant server line and Unix-based operating system whose trademark passed to HP
- PTC Integrity, a software system lifecycle management and application lifecycle management platform
Arts and media
- Integrity>, 2015 album by British grime artist Jme
- Integrity (band), a metallic punk band formed in 1988
- "Integrity" (Modern Family), a 2015 episode from the TV series Modern Family
- Integrity Media, a media communications company that publishes and distributes Christian music, films and related materials
- HMCS Integrity (1804), a cutter that disappeared in 1805 while en route from New South Wales to Chile
- IntegrityUSA, an American non-profit organization of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Episcopalians and straight friends
- Territorial integrity, a principle under international law
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Integrity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.