Integrity Music headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colorado
|Industry||Music & entertainment|
|Founded||1987 (as Integrity Music)|
|Headquarters||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
|Parent||David C. Cook|
Integrity Music is part of the David C Cook nonprofit group.
Founded as a direct-to-consumer music club in 1987 as Integrity Music, Integrity grew into one of contemporary Christian music's biggest success stories owed to the widespread popularity of praise and worship music. Integrity publishes many of the top songs in the Church, including the No. 1 radio hit "We Believe" (Newsboys) as well as church standards "Revelation Song", "Open the Eyes of My Heart", "Your Great Name" and "I Am Free". The label has also translated albums into Spanish, Mandarin, Hindi, Cantonese, Dutch, French and Portuguese.
Since 1983, Integrity has produced the popular Hosanna! series of worship music. By 1995 the firm was publicly traded on Nasdaq under the symbol ITGR. The company changed its name in 2002 to Integrity Media to better reflect its move into other markets. Also in 2002, the firm purchased the Nashville-based record label INO Records. This added to their artist roster, which already included Don Moen, Hillsong Music, Paul Baloche, and Israel and New Breed. The label also released the soundtrack to the film The Passion of the Christ and the Time-Life advertised Songs 4 Worship collections.
In 2005, Integrity Music and INO Records began distribution through Sony BMG as part of the Provident Label Group. Integrity also sells music, film and digital media via direct mail and Internet sales, as well as direct mail greeting cards through DaySpring/Hallmark.
- Integrity Music Reports Second Quarter Financial Results in Line with Revised Expectations. PR Newswire, July 21, 1995.
- 'Passion' fervor spreads to books and music. USA Today, March 3, 2004.
- Singing the Praises of Strong Sales. USA Today, October 19, 2001.
- Provident expands relationship with Integrity Music. Nashville Business Journal, September 22, 2004.
- David C Cook Acquires Integrity Music. David C Cook, June 2011.