Intel Parallel Building Blocks
|Paradigm||imperative (procedural), structured, parallel|
Parallel Studio 2010 / September 2, 2010
|Typing discipline||static, weak, manifest|
|Cilk Plus, Threading Building Blocks, Intel Array Building Blocks|
Intel Parallel Building Blocks (PBB) was a collection of three programming solutions designed for multithreaded parallel computing. PBB consisted of Cilk Plus, Threading Building Blocks (TBB) and Intel Array Building Blocks (ArBB).
- Intel Parallel Studio
- Intel Concurrent Collections (CnC)
- Intel Developer Zone (Intel DZ; support and discussion)
- Parallel computing
- "Intel Flexes Parallel Programming Muscles" Archived 2010-09-06 at the Wayback Machine., HPCwire (2010-09-02). Retrieved on 2010-09-14.
- "Parallel Studio 2011: Now We Know What Happened to Ct, Cilk++, and RapidMind", Dr. Dobbs Journal (2010-09-02). Retrieved on 2010-09-14.
- "Intel Cilk Plus: A quick, easy and reliable way to improve threaded performance", Intel. Retrieved on 2010-09-14.
|This computer-programming-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|