v3987 / July 12, 2017
|Operating system||Android, iOS|
|Type||Mobile development framework|
XDK has been re-purposed by Intel for IoT development, and core mobile development features have been deprecated by Intel and are no longer supported. The accompanying cross-platform Cordova cloud build service has been taken offline.
It is not recommended to use XDK for new phone/tablet app development projects.
It may be of some interest for IoT developers.
- Code Completion
- Device Testing via Intel App Preview Mobile app
- Cordova & Third Party Plugins Support
- Hilliar, Gastón (18 November 2014). "Developing Cross-Platform Mobile Apps with HTML5 and Intel XDK". Dr. Dobb's Journal. UBM plc. Retrieved 24 August 2015.
- "Summary of the 3900 release". Intel. 14 March 2017. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "Alternatives to Retired Intel XDK Features". Intel. 9 June 2017. Retrieved 7 November 2017.