InteliSpend Prepaid Solutions
This article needs attention from an expert on the subject.(November 2010)
|Industry||Finance, Incentive services|
|Headquarters||Fenton, Missouri, United States|
|Products||Card Programs and Incentive programs|
InteliSpend Prepaid Solutions is a private company formed as a joint venture by American Express and Maritz, Inc in 1997. InteliSpend provides incentive programs for 76% of Fortune 500 companies. In 2010, Maritz bought out American Express' interest in the company to obtain 100% ownership.
One of the primary selling points for InteliSpend is the patented DirectSpend technology that gives clients the ability to restrict the spending on the reward cards to specific retail locations. Through the Persona product InteliSpend's clients are able to choose which retail outlets the card will be accepted at. Additionally cards can be co-branded and personalized through the Custom Card and DirectSpend/Persona products. For non-restricted programs the Encompass card is provided.
Sales Incentive & Rebate Programs
This section appears to contain a large number of buzzwords. (March 2014)
In addition to pure card solutions InteliSpend utilizes partner companies to provide Sales Incentive (Spiff) programs and product rebate programs. Through its partners InteliSpend delivers online solutions with varying degrees of integration and online facilities.
Management and Key Executives
- , BusinessWeek American Express Incentive Services, L.L.C., accessed 9 April 2009
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-04-01. Retrieved 2010-11-04., American Express Incentive Service - About Us, accessed 9 April 2009
- , bnet StoreFinancial Licenses American Express Incentive Services' Patented DirectSpend(SM) Process, accessed 9 April 2009
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-07-26. Retrieved 2010-11-04., American Express Incentive Services - Encompass Card, accessed 9 April 2009
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-03-24. Retrieved 2010-11-04., American Express Incentive Service - About Us, accessed 9 April 2009
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|