|Industry||Engineering, Robotics [STEM education] and Technology education|
|Headquarters||Derry, New Hampshire, United States|
|Rafael Aravot (CEO)|
Intelitek is a privately held technology education company focused on CAD/CAM, robotics, and machine vision, based in Derry, New Hampshire. The company was established in 1982 and in July 2001 adopted the name Intelitek, Inc. The company has customers in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Australia, in the fields of secondary education, colleges and universities, and industrial training centers. Intelitek offers educational solutions for: STEM Education, Engineering, Robotics, Advanced Manufacturing, Automation, Industrial Maintenance, Oil and Gas, Process Control, Agriculture.
Intelitek offers an educational robot named SCORBOT, which includes optional virtual reality software called RoboCell. As an example, the entry-level educational robot sells for approximately $6,500, and the Robocell VR software is licensed for about $1,000 per station.
Installations and sponsorships
In 2002, Intelitek provided a $350,000 grant to Gilbert High School, installing a state-of-the-art robotics lab in the school's former wood shop. This was the first such high school robotics lab in the state of Arizona.
In 2007, the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia, Sergei Ivanov, visited the Ufa State Aviation Technical University to tour an educational "Technopark" stocked with sophisticated equipment. One of the key features of the facility was a mini-CNC lathe purchased from Intelitek. The Technopark was Russia's only facility to have this level of equipment.
Intelitek was a supporting sponsor of the 2011 VEX Robotics Competition World Championship. And the company's executives also serve as mentors to students in a high school's "Project Lead The Way" program in the headquarters' area.
- Reuters http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyOfficers?symbol=ROBOF.PK. Missing or empty
- "Intelitek, Inc.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg Businessweek. August 6, 2011. Retrieved October 7, 2011.
- "Virtual reality robotic programming software in the technology classroom". The Technology Teacher. International Technology Education Association. March 2004. Retrieved October 7, 2011.
- Lindsey Collom (February 8, 2002). "Robotics lab finds home in Gilbert". The Arizona Republic. Retrieved October 7, 2011.
- Love Kolokolova (June 27, 2007). "Sergei Ivanov visits the "Technopark" of aviation technology". Bashinform (Башинформ) news service. Retrieved October 7, 2011.
- Business Wire (April 18, 2011). "United States, Canada, China and New Zealand Teams Reign Supreme at the VEX Robotics World Championship". Business Wire. Retrieved October 7, 2011.
- "Dover High School Tech Center achieves Project Lead the Way certification". Foster's Daily Democrat. September 28, 2010. Retrieved October 7, 2011.